Additional information about Data Protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. (hereinafter "RC Celta")
Postal address: Calle Príncipe 44 CP 36202, Vigo (Pontevedra).
Telephone: (+34) 986.11.09.00
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as any national law that may be applicable, we inform you that at RC Celta we process the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
- Manage the purchase process.
- Sending commercial communications.
- Transfer of data to public corps and authorities (administrative or judicial), as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
3. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or you request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (3) included in section 2 above ("Purposes") are the following:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with RC Celta in relation to the purchase process.
- Purpose (2): Express consent granted to RC Celta.
- Purpose (3): Compliance with the legal obligations that are applicable to RC Celta.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In the event that you expressly consent to the sending of commercial communications, your personal data will be transferred for that purpose to the Afouteza e Corazón, S.L.U. (company wholly owned by RC Celta and in charge of the management of A Sede) and Fundación Celta de Vigo.
In addition, your data may also be transferred to:
- Companies collaborating with the provision of the service.
- Public corps and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal norm establishes it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request the limitation of your data. RC Celta will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise the right to data portability, as well as remove the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address [email protected]. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID, driver's license or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public corps for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. COOKIES POLICY
The website www.rccelta.es (hereinafter, the "Web"), owned by REAL CLUB CELTA DE VIGO, SAD, uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize your browsing experience and improve our services, collecting information about the use of the Web.
In compliance with the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this Cookies Policy is to provide information about the same so that you can decide on their management and use.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is installed on your computer or mobile device, when accessing or browsing certain web pages, and that allow you to access them. The purpose of cookies is to allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
There are different types of cookies depending on the duration, the purpose for which they are used and who is the manager of them. This website uses the following types of cookies:
According to its duration:
- Session cookie: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookie: They are stored on the hard drive and the web reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
According to your manager:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Cookies installed by the publisher but managed by a third party are also third-party.
By browsing and continuing on the Web, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, in the terms and conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disable and block cookies
If you wish to revoke the consent given, you must delete the installed cookies and, where appropriate, modify your preferences on the acceptance of cookies through your browser options.
To allow, block or delete the cookies you install on your computer or mobile device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below we provide the links to configure the cookies of the main browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies (delete cookies) and https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia (block cookies).
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can find out how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the "Options" or "Settings" menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the "Help" or "Support" section of the browser.
Modification of the Cookies Policy